Monday, May 13, 2013

Color Club....without labels?

We all have polishes like this.  They're pretty, but there are no labels on them.  I know the names of some of them, but most of them I have no idea, so if you want one,use my color description, or the picture number (the top picture is #1)  to tell me which polish you want.  I know some are a little iffy on buying polishes without labels...but if you like what you see, take a chance...I'm sure some of these are "HTF" or "wish list" polishes...they just do not have labels.
If you're interested, please pm me on facebook, or 
email me at alwayskathy@aol.com and use the subject BLOG SALE
Unlabelled Color Clubs are $2.00 each





Hot  Pink
Pink with gold glitter (from the StarryTemptress collection,Space Case?)
Glitter Envy
 You Got Soul-ar
Neon Green


Red Glitter
Gold Glitter
Pink glitter
pale pink glitter
blue glitter


 Magic Attraction (based on swatches online)
purple - dark 
bluish purple
blue/purple/silver glitter
gold glitter


you can't tell on the pictures, but when I looked closer, these are actually just 2 different glitters...
one gal bought 2 of them, so the other 2 are remaining
Silvery multi glitter 1
2
3
4

 gold glitters
1
2
3
4


Candy Girl
deep purple
brown
metallic reddish brown
metallic grey

So there you go...for $2 each , you might get a gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment