Monday, May 20, 2013

Dollarama----part 3

What's that? MORE *cheap* polish?  Yep!  Found some more.  I'll probably add more as I sort through my boxes.  As usual, postage is $2.50 for the first polish and .50 for additional ones. Once postage hits $6 it won't go any higher-- I'll just ship flat rate.
If you buy several polishes, I may be able to make a deal.  Some of the polishes might be marked "FREE"....that means you can get one free polish for each polish you buy.
If you're interested, Pm me, or email me at alwayskathy@aol.com and use the subject BLOG SALE!!
all of these are $1 unless otherwise noted.
 
 Kleancolor Pastel Yellow  .50
Military green 
Espresso
Cafe au Lait  .50
Luscious Lilac .50

Haken Polish (a salon brand)
45Star Anise
112Trouble
69Moon Blossom
52 Heart and Soul
17 Priya

LA Colors
Tinsel (pale pink base with gold holo glitter)
Glitter Bomb(silver)
Dizzy (gold glitter)
Flurry (blue glitter with golf holo glitter)
Confetti(multi glitter holo?)
Dazzle(tiny red and pink glitter)
Santee
Sweet Pink
Breeze Pink Glitter (holo moons!)
Flower Pink
Tropical Rose .50
Emerald .50
Aquamarine
Sally Hansen Lightening
Sally Hansen Xtreme ..unknown yellow
Ocean View
CoralReef
Set the Stage
Midnight Sky
Crystal Grape
Spoiled Cotton Mouth
Pumping Gas
Checking Into Rehab
 

No comments:

Post a Comment