Monday, April 15, 2013

Essie!

I'm back with more polish...this week, it's Essie.  I've gotten a bunch of new Essies, and i know that I won't be using any of these, so please, buy them!
If you want a color you don't see here, feel free to email me and ask, because I know I have more Essies that I haven't listed yet.(No, I don't have Pink Parka or Starry Starry Nights).
You can email me at alwayskathy@aol.com with questions, or, if you are part of a facebook group, you can message me or tag me there.  If you email, please put BLOG SALE in the subject line.

Imported Bubbly  $4
Neo Whimsical $4
Miss Fancy Pants $4
The Case Study $4
BFF $4
Pink Lemonade $4


Lovie Dovie $4
Silk Crepe $4
Marathin $7
Mod Square $4 SOLD
Off the Shoulder $4
China Doll $4 SOLD

Bazooka $4
Meet Me at Sunset $4
Flirt $4 SOLD
Srawberry Sorbet $4 SOLD
Long Stem Roses $4 

Fifth Avenue $4
Fifth Avenue$4
Apertif $4
Catwalk $4
Pepperoni $4 SOLD

Mint Candy Apple..RIS..see fill line $3
Bangle Jangle $4 SOLD
Blue Rhapsody $4
Go Overboard $4
Stylenomics $4
Midnight Cami $4 SOLD

Primavera $4 SOLD
Angora Cardi $4  SOLD
Jamaica Me Crazy $4
Rock Star Skinny $4 SOLD
Sassy Satchel $4
Skirting the Issue $4
Masquerade Belle $4


No  Place Like Chrome $4  SOLD
Nothing Else Metals $4
A Cut Above $5
Shine of the Times $8
Snake It Up Magnetic $8



Adore-a-Ball $4
Oui Madame $4
Madamoiselle--used $2.50
East Hampton Cottage $4
Spaghetti Strap $4


 Miss Fancy Pants $4
Moccacino $4
Buy Me a Cameo $4
Mamba $4
Mink Muffs $4  SOLD



Pink Diamond $4
Lovie Dovie $4
Carousel Coral $4
In Stitches $4
Guilty Pleasures $4
Big Bag Theory $4 SOLD
Jag-u-are $4 SOLD



Russian Roulette $4
Meet Me at Sunset $4
Huckle Buckle $8
Blue Rhapsody $4

Delicacy  $3 (slightly used)
Secret Story $4
Head Mistress $4
Beyond Cozy $5
Ballet Slippers $4



No comments:

Post a Comment