Monday, April 15, 2013

Zoya!

I love Zoya, don't you?  The formula is great and so are the colors, but these are up for sale because they came as part of swaps, or were bought on a whim and I ended up not linking them. In some cases, I have duplicated of a color. 
If you're interested or have any questions about these, message me on facebook,
 or email me at alwayskathy@aol.com and use the subject BLOG SALE.


Malia $5
Venus $5 SOLD
Dannii $5  SOLD
Rea $5


Skylar $5 sold
Freja $5
Ibiza $5
Indigo $5


Apple $4 RIS I think it was used 2x
Irene $5
Suvi $5


Lyric $4 used once
Clara  gone
Penny $5
Rica $5
Kaufda $5


Chelsea $5
Kalmia $5
Heidi $5
Gwin $5


  1. Happi  gone 
  2. Hayden $4-pend
Emanuelle $5
Ariel used 2x $4
Brooke used 1x $4

Kristi $5
Racquel $5
Nephratiti $4 used


No comments:

Post a Comment