Monday, April 29, 2013

Feel like Fingerpaints?

I have quite a collection of these, and after going through my stash,  these are the ones I can give up. In some cases, I have duplicates,but most, I just don't really need....because I have other,similar shades.
The lighting on these pictures is horrible....remember to google swatches to get a better idea of the actual shades.
Postage is $2.50 for the first polish and .50 for additional polishes.
I'm willing to ship internationally, but be aware that postage runs really high.
If you're interested in any polishes from this sale, message me on facebook....
or email me at alwayskathy@aol.com and use the subject "BLOG SALE".

 All Fingerpaints are $3 each.











Brushstroke Blush
Flip Flop Fuchsia
Watermelon Watercolor
Steal My Beating Art
Color Inside the Lines


 Heavenly Hydrangeas
Purple Pinstripe
A Heart for Art
Pretty as a Portrait
VintageViolet


Color Inside the Lines
Palette Pink
Yule Be Merry
Up and Coming Artist
A Collectors Dream


 Art Nouv-yellow
Gugen Lime
Give Pink a Chance
Curators Coral
Yule Be Merry
Chroma-Coral

 Tangerine Tint
Original Orange
Michael-tangelo
Art Appreciation Apricot
 Prints and Printcess
Art Auction Auburn

Drawn to You


Brilliant Brushstroke
Curators Crimson
Figure of Art
Picasso's Puce


Private Collection
Easel Come Easel Go
Frosty Night
Warm Hearted
It's Baroque

Art Dealer Teal-er
Vintage Velvet
To-teally Chic
Add & Abstract
Artistic Azure

Art You Blue
Easel-y Entertained
Cerulean Seascape
Cobalt Cardican
It's An Original!


Groovy Green
Sketch-n-Etch
Take It or Leaf It
Meet Me at the Met
Shades of Dark
Where Art Renoir

No comments:

Post a Comment