Monday, April 22, 2013

Orly? Oh, yeah!

Orly is a strange brand...I have some colors I really love but a lot of them are really similar to other colors I have, so ....I hope someone else wants them.
As always, postage is $2.50 for first polish and .50 for additional polishes, for US.  International shipping is possible, but its really high.
If interested, you can message me on facebook, or email me at alwayskathy@aol.com, and be sure you use the subject BLOG SALE.

$4 each



Glowstick SOLD
Lemonade
Green Apple
Mint Mojito
Love Each Other $3 (see fill line) Sold

 $4
Wandering Vine
Viridian Vinyl
Rage
Prince Charming
Glow

 $4
Hawiian Punch
La Vida Loca
Oh, Cabana Boy
Butterflies
Sweet Temptation
 $4
Supernatural
Beach Cruise-er
Sterling Sinver Rose
Berry Blast
Gorgeous

$4



Everything Nice
Ever Burgundy
Rock-It SOLD
Passion Fruit
Red Carpet


 $4
Quite Contrary Berry
Razzle
Candy Cane Lane
Fantasea
Act Your Shoe Size

No comments:

Post a Comment