Monday, April 22, 2013

Revlon? Yeah, I got a few....

My Revlon collection is nothing compared to Essie and Zoya, but I do have several I want to get rid of.  Some of them are pretty dull, sort of old fashioned colors. I prefer to call them "Classic" colors....or maybe
neutral"....anyhow, if you are interested in these,or any other polishes  in my sale, you can message me on facebook, or email me at alwayskathy@aol.com and use the subject BLOG SALE.  (make sure that;s the subject, because I get a lot of mail, and you want to be sure I see it!)
The shipping is $2.50 for the first polish, and .50 for additional polishes.
 International shipping is possible, but it's pretty high.  Feel free to ask questions.

 $2 each

Sheer Petal
Opulent Pink
Fresh Petal
Creme Broulee 


$2 each



 Candy (sorry it got cut off)
Red Hot Tamale
Revlon Red
Sugar Glaze
Really Rosy
Iced Mauve


$2 each
 Amber Ablaze
Plum Seduction
Tropical Temptation
Crushed Crimson
Teak Rose


 Orange Fizz $2.50 (scented)
Apple-tini Fizz $2.50 (scented)
Fall Mood $2
Pure Pearl $2
Electric $2

$2.50 each




Ocean
Not So Blueberry
Gold Coin

No comments:

Post a Comment